Steak-V var.III - trihinelloscope with digital HD camera and LCD screen
Steak-V var.III - trihinelloscope is based on zoom optical system , with digital HD camera and LCD screen was recently designed for control of trichinellasis in slaghter meat and game meat. and other microscopic examinations. STEAK-V can be used as a multimedia device for educational purposes as well/ The Illumination is performed by uniformly lit LED panel that makes it possible to work not only with compressor glases, but with larvae pools as well.
STEAK- V var.III model differs from other trichinoscopes by wide magnification range , possibility to record the images to SF card.
Device is used at laboratory rooms, and in mobile labs as well. Users are meat plants, marketplace labs; food control authorities, slaughter houses, etc.
The high definition camera and LED display allow to obtain sharp and contrast image. Smooth zoom function allows to get full screen image of one compressorium chamber, or to whach parts of sample in detail.
- Minimal magnification, not over - 10
- Maximum magnification, not less -200
- Screen , inches, not less 12
- Display resolution, pixels, not less 1280 х 1024
- Camera resolution, pixels 1920 х 1080
- Data transmission interface HDMI
- Maximal height of transparent object, mm 18
- Image Recording possibility;
- Tuning of illumination power
- Power supply, V/Hz 220/50
- Power consumption, W 50
- Overal size, mm 300x400x560
- Weight, not over, kg 10
The device realize compressor method of meat control. The detection of trihinela larvae in a pooled sample by digestion method in artificial gastric juice is also possible.. For this purposes special cuvette can be included in the trihinoscope set-up, according to EU Directive 2075\2005.