Luminoscope FILIN is used for express visual control of luminescense. Based on the color of luminescent light, the quality of agricultural products (oils, fats, meat, fish, milk and diary products, vegetables and grain) can be preliminary checked-up. The visual determination is not quantative, but qualitive, but its aim is to select products with falsifying additives, or initial signs of spoiling.
Operating wavelength, nm - 364
UV power density mW/sm2 - 5
Consumed power , not over,W- 35
Overal size, mm - 190x250x290
Device weight, kg - 3.7
Normal light conditions do not prevent the work with this device.
Area of applications:
• Oils and fat - check up of vegetable oil purity; determination of adding of margarine or other unwanted fats in the butter;
• Meat: determination of freshness of beef; detection of minor additives (liver, tendons, skin) in minced meat;
• Fish: determination of fish freshness and initial manifestations of spoiling;
• Milk and diary : eveluation of milk quality and milk poducts additives like palm butter;
• Potatos and vegetables: determination of phytoftora , selecting of freezed vegetables; determination of fruit freshness (initial signs of spoiling);
• Vines: detection of falsification of red grape wines by fruit- and berry wines;
• Fluor and grain: determination of quality and type (breed) of grain;
• Bread and bakery: determination of "potato maligance" of bread.